I want to give a HUGE thank you to my amazingly beautiful friend, Jess Classy, for nominating me! I’m seriously geeking out about this and am extremely excited to get into this! Check out her Liebster Blog Award nominee entry here and while you’re there, go ahead and click that follow button. You’d be crazy not to!
Alright, let’s get started…
Here are the rules: The person nominated must answer the 5 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 5 random facts about yourself. Then, nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers, make sure to tell them you nominated them! Ask the people you nominate 5 questions of your own.
1. Meaning behind favorite movie?
I’ve always been a sucker for The Swan Princess. I just loved that Princess Odette knew that she couldn’t be with someone who couldn’t see beyond her looks. Granted that Prince Derek wises up and figures out why he really loves her. When she turned him down because all he saw were her looks, it became something that really stuck with me. I’m not saying I’m a dime piece and every guy is after me. I learned that if I’m going to be with someone, I need to know if the love is genuinely there.
2. One trait you can’t live without in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I… *sigh* am currently single :D. If I were in a relationship, I’d have to say humor. I need to be able to laugh with a guy especially at the littlest of things.
3. Favorite product?
This isn’t fair. I can’t just… it’s impossible to… you’re seriously going to make me choose? *sigh* Alright… let’s see. I’d have to say that my current favorite product is Be A Bombshell‘s eye liner in Onyx from Ipsy’s October Glambag. It lasts really long and doesn’t stain my lid. I have a hooded eye and its tough to find a good liner that won’t budge and I do believe I’ve found a winner.
4. Can you cook? If so, what is your favorite dish to cook?
Yes! I love to cook especially if it’s something I’ve never tried before. I’ve actually concocted an amazing dish called “The Last Minute” ground beef casserole. I literally came up with the recipe at the last minute when trying to prepare for a potluck with my friends. That and I make a pretty mean white sauce lasagna.
5. Favorite restaurant?
I. LOVE. SUSHI. So it’s tie between KuruKuru and Genki’s. If we’re talking REAL fancy-shmancy places then Shokudo’s for sure. They have this amazing dessert called honey toast. You haven’t lived unless you’ve tried their honey toast!
FIVE RANDOM RACTS ABOUT ME
1. I used to be a ridiculously hardcore tomboy. If I can dig up a picture of my tomboy-ness, I’ll definitely post it here to show you how hardcore I was when I was younger.
2. I am the second youngest of 10 (including my 3 half sisters and 1 half brother).
3. When I was a kid, I told my cousin that I drank shark blood and that it tasted like Cherry Kool-Aid.
4. I’m the only one out of my mediate siblings that can’t speak Samoan fluently. I’m basically the most un-Samoan out of the 6 of us.
5. When I was a kid, I stole a Reeses peanut butter cup from a store then went back to pay for it because I felt horrible for doing it and the store owner gave me a free soda.
Glam Life Without Strife
Let’s get these lovely ladies to the big 200!